Offering Advanced Foot and Ankle Treatment
EmergeOrtho’s foot and ankle physicians are leading experts in diagnosing and treating injuries and conditions in this critical region of the body. Chronic foot and ankle pain can have a dramatic impact on your quality of life and, left untreated, can lead to more serious orthopedic issues.
At EmergeOrtho, our primary care foot and ankle specialists work closely with each patient to deliver the highest level of compassionate care to address your specific issues. To ensure the most accurate diagnosis, we utilize MRIs, CT scans and advanced grade nerve studies. These diagnostic tools are used by our highly experienced team to determine the best treatment options for your foot injury or ankle injury.
In many cases, non-surgical solutions can provide sufficient relief for foot and ankle problems. In cases where surgery is needed, our orthopedic surgeons combine exceptional expertise with the most advanced techniques available.
The end product of this combination? Long-term relief from foot and ankle pain and the restoration of your active lifestyle.
Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms?
If you are suffering from any of the symptoms listed below, schedule an appointment with your physician or specialist. They may indicate the presence of a serious orthopedic condition affecting your foot or ankle.
- Persistent pain in any part of the foot or ankle
- Swelling or tenderness
- Difficulty walking or standing without pain
- Pain that lasts for more than two weeks
- Stiffness that limits your range of motion
- Pain even when you’re not placing weight on your foot or ankle
- Noticeable deformity
- Changes in the color of toenails or skin
We offer treatment for conditions including:
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Acute & Chronic Infections of the Foot/Ankle
- Adult Acquired Flatfoot Deformity
- Ankle Arthritis
- Ankle Instability
- Ankle Sprain
- Arthritic conditions (osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, gouty arthritis, etc.)
- Broken Ankle
- Cavovarus Foot Deformity
- Charcot Arthropathy and Reconstruction
- Excision Morton’s (Interdigital) Neuroma
- Flat foot
- Forefoot Deformities
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Reconstruction of Chronic Sprained Ankles
- Repair of Tendon Problems about the Ankle
- Ruptured or Torn Achilles
- Skin lesions/masses
- Soft Tissue Masses/Cysts of the foot and ankle
- Toenail pathology/problems (ingrown, infected, painful, etc.)