Advanced Resources for Interventional Pain Treatment
EmergeOrtho’s physicians have the knowledge, experience and expertise to treat all types of pain. We provide both nonsurgical and surgical solutions to injuries of muscles, bones, tissues and the nervous system with the goal of restoring both your functional ability and quality of life. Our advanced technology helps us accurately diagnose and treat our patients for a range of conditions and injuries. Among our specialists are physicians who are board-certified by the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and/or the American Board of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine. Many of our providers are also board-certified in anesthesiology.
Interventional pain management is a subspecialty of pain management that focuses on a wide range of pain blocking techniques. We utilize an array of treatments for patients that have tried conservative treatments with little or no success, including:
- Ultrasound-guided joint, tendon sheath, nerve block or muscle injections
- Fluoroscopically guided peripheral joint steroid (cortisone) injections (shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, ankle, foot, etc.)
- Joint arthrograms
- Joint viscosupplementation injections
- Platelet Rich Plasma injections (PRP) & STEM cell injections
- Trigger point injections
- Cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine facet joint steroid injections under fluoroscopic guidance
- Cervical and lumbar spine medial branch nerve blocks and radiofrequency ablation under fluoroscopic guidance
- Sacroiliac joint steroid injections under fluoroscopic guidance
- Cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine interlaminar or transforaminal epidural steroid injections and selective nerve root blocks under fluoroscopic guidance
- Sacral lateral branch nerve blocks and radiofrequency ablation under fluoroscopic guidance
- Genicular (knee) nerve blocks and radiofrequency ablation under fluoroscopic guidance
- Spinal cord stimulator trials under fluoroscopic guidance
- Occipital nerve blocks
- Discogram – used to help diagnose low back pain
- Botox Injections
Our board-certified physicians and surgeons have decades of experience in quality orthopedic care, including non-surgical treatments and minimally invasive surgical techniques. One of our interventional pain management specialists will review your condition and determine whether you would be a good candidate for this type of therapy. EmergeOrtho’s goal is to help restore your functional ability and quality of life.
Cost / Insurance
We accept most insurance policies and even offer self-pay options. Please visit our finance and billing section for more information.