The physicians and medical staff at EmergeOrtho-Triangle consider it of the utmost importance that we remain dedicated to the safety of our patients and colleagues during this unprecedented time. Our number one priority is to provide the safest environment we can for our patients and medical professionals.
Our goal with this message is to provide you with information regarding the environment you will experience while in our care.
We are following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as our state government recommendations to direct our safety efforts during your time with us. In order to protect our patients, we have implemented the following:
- Pre-screening patients during calls.
- Screening all patients, visitors, colleagues, and providers upon arrival to include temperature check, assessment of any travel, virus exposure, and experience with related symptoms.
- Everyone entering the building will be required to wear a mask or face covering for the duration in the building.
- Implementing social distancing throughout the building.
- Strict visitor policies are in place to limit the number of people in the office.
- Only one visitor for minors or the elderly, no other visitors allowed.
These are unprecedented times. We want to assure you that we are making every effort to ensure your safety. We want to thank all of our patients for the continued opportunity to provide your healthcare.
We recommend these trusted resources for the latest information on COVID-19:
- CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/
- NC DHHS: https://www.ncdhhs.gov/
divisions/public-health/ coronavirus-disease-2019- covid-19-response-north- carolina/individuals-families
- UNC: https://www.
- North Carolina COVID-19 Hotline: 866-462-3821 (open 24 hours, seven days a week)
To learn more, self-schedule an appointment now. Or, call us any time at (919) 220-5255.