Regional Leaders in Advanced Joint Replacement
EmergeOrtho’s orthopedic surgeons make up one of the most highly skilled Joint Replacement and Reconstruction teams in the Southeast United States. Our board-certified orthopedic surgeons have completed advanced fellowship training in specific subspecialty areas of orthopedics. What does this mean for our patients? EmergeOrtho patients have access to surgeons who have dedicated their career to master a specific set of skills in a subspeciality area of orthopedic medicine. Our practice is committed to staying up to date on the newest techniques and innovations, including minimally invasive surgical options that can drastically improve the outcomes of our patients.
EmergeOrtho joint replacement surgery includes procedures for the hip, knee, shoulder, ankle, as well as joints for the hand, wrist, elbow, and foot. While severe joint arthritis (osteoarthritis and rheumatoid) frequently leads to the need for a joint replacement, other causes often include extensive activity, joint related wear & tear, joint deformities, avascular necrosis, painful prosthesis, and failure of previous joint surgery. Unfortunately, some arthritis is so severe that non-surgical treatment is not effective. When this is the case, joint replacement can be an excellent option to eliminate pain and restore function.
As with all areas of our practice, our goal is for you to Emerge Stronger. Healthier. Better.
Some key symptoms that indicate the need for a joint replacement include:
- Severe pain that doesn’t improve after resting
- Pain that continues day and night
- Joint deformity that inhibits range of motion
- Inflammation or swelling
- Unsuccessful nonsurgical treatments such as cortisone injections and physical therapy
We specialize in a variety of joint replacements, including:
- Minimally Invasive Total Knee Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Total Hip Replacement
- Direct Anterior Hip Replacement
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Shoulder Replacement
- Ankle Replacement
- Wrist Replacement
- Elbow Replacement
- Finger Joint Replacement
- Outpatient Joint Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Joint Replacement
- Primary and Revision Joint Replacement
- Computer-Assisted Joint Replacement
- Robotic-Assisted Joint Replacement
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Reverse Shoulder Replacement
We offer the following advanced joint reconstruction techniques:
- Conversion of Previous Surgery to Hip Replacements
- Operative Fixation for Hip Fractures
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Hip Osteotomies
- Hip Arthrodesis (Fusions)
- MAKOplasty Partial Knee Resurfacing
- MAKOplasty Total Knee Replacement
- MAKOplasty Total Hip Replacement
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Knee Osteotomies
- Operative Fixation for Knee Fractures
- Operative Fixation of Proximal Humeral Fractures
No matter which procedure you undergo, be sure to follow your doctor’s recovery instructions carefully and accurately.
The thought of joint replacement can be overwhelming, but rest assured you are in most capable hands at EmergeOrtho. Our orthopedic specialists are dedicated to providing patients with the most advanced joint replacement techniques, ensuring your comfort and care every step of the way.
When you are ready to discuss your joint replacement options be sure to request an appointment at one of our locations, click here.