Regional Leaders in Innovative Joint Replacement
With credentials that include advanced fellowship training in total knee, hip, shoulder and ankle replacement, EmergeOrtho’s physicians make up one of the most highly skilled joint replacement and reconstruction teams in the Southeast. Our practice stays up to date with the newest techniques and innovations that improve outcomes for patients, including minimally invasive surgical options. We emphasize a team approach to patient care and education, understanding that being well informed can lead to increased comfort with your decision to have a joint replacement. As with all areas of our practice, EmergeOrtho’s goal is to reduce pain and restore joint function to improve your mobility and quality of life.
While arthritis and cartilage deterioration are some of the main reasons patients have joint replacements, athletes and other sports enthusiasts may need joint replacements due to extensive activity and wear-and-tear on the joints.
Find out what an Outpatient Hip Replacement is like here:
Some of the signs that indicate you may need a joint replacement:
- Severe pain that doesn’t improve after resting
- Pain that continues day and night
- Joint deformity that inhibits range of motion
- Inflammation or swelling
- Unsuccessful nonsurgical treatments such as cortisone injections and physical therapy
What types of joint replacements are available at EmergeOrtho?
- Shoulder Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Traditional and Anterior Hip Replacement
- Finger Joint Replacement
- Out-Patient Joint Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Joint Replacement
- Primary and Revision Joint Replacement
- Computer-Assisted Joint Replacement
- Robotic-Assisted Joint Replacement
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Reverse Shoulder Replacement
Our providers perform the following procedures:
- Conversion of Previous Surgery to Hip Replacements
- Operative Fixation for Hip Fractures
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Hip Osteotomies
- Hip Arthrodesis (Fusions)
- MAKOplasty Partial Knee Resurfacing
- Knee Unispacer
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Knee Osteotomies
- Operative Fixation for Knee Fractures
- Operative Fixation of Proximal Humeral Fractures
EmergeOrtho emphasizes a team approach to patient care and education because we want you to be well informed and comfortable with your decision to have a joint replacement.
Bundle Payments for Care Improvement
EmergeOrtho has multiple programs to help contain costs and improve care. For more information visit our Bundled Payment Program page.