Getting a timely and accurate diagnosis is vital for successful orthopedic treatment outcomes. At EmergeOrtho—Triangle Region, our board-certified physicians utilize advanced accurate diagnostic technology and services to diagnose a variety of orthopedic injuries and conditions.
This includes state-of-the-art MRI scanners, electromyography (EMG) and nerve conduction studies (NCS), computed tomography (CT) scans, X-rays, DEXA (bone density) scans and body composition analysis. These accurate diagnostic tools enable the effective diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of many orthopedic problems.
Leaders In Advanced Diagnostics for Accurate Orthopedic Diagnoses
At EmergeOrtho—Triangle Region we strive to provide exceptional treatment and technology to help you Emerge Stronger. Healthier. Better. The ultimate goal is to help return you to your favorite activities as safely and as quickly as possible. We know your time is valuable. Our physicians prioritize quick, accurate diagnostics whenever possible, with a focus on the safety you deserve.
Many of our patients are pleased to discover that our accurate diagnostic services have received accreditation from the American College of Radiology, which is recognized nationwide as the gold standard in medical imaging.
We offer a wide array of testing services for precision diagnosis, which includes:
- MRI, comprehensive imaging used in the diagnosis of pathology and abnormalities in all parts of the musculoskeletal, neurological (brain/spine), and organ systems
- X-ray, high-quality, digital imaging used in the diagnosis and treatment of pathologies and abnormalities. Includes, but is not limited to bone degeneration, fractures, dislocations, and diseases.
- EMG Nerve Test/Electromyogram, to uncover the source of nerve or muscle pain by evaluating nerve signals in your muscles
- CT Scan, cross-sectional imaging obtained by X-Rays; preferred for the diagnosis of many pathologies, including fractures, and is especially useful for surgical planning
- Body Composition Analysis, to analyze body composition and identify potential health concerns
- Bone Density Scan, to evaluate the state of your bone health