Dr. Krasinski currently lectures at the Elon University Physician Assistant Program, where he also helps to instruct the students on orthopedic anatomy and serves as a clinical preceptor. He was invited to be the keynote speaker at the White Coat Ceremony for the Elon PA class of 2016. Dr. Krasinski has also published orthopedic articles in peer-reviewed journals and co-authored book chapters on sports medicine topics.
Dr. Krasinski is board-certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery and is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery. He is a member of the American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM), the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS), Duke Piedmont Orthopedic Society, and the North Carolina Medical Society.
The Shoulder, Oxford American Handbook of Sports Medicine, Oxford Press, 2010
Adolescent Shoulder Injuries: Consensus and Controversies, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons Instructional Course Lecture 58, AAOS 2008
Compartment Syndrome, Essential Orthopedics, Elsevier 2008
- Taylor DA, Krasinski KL. Adolescent Shoulder Injuries: Consensus and Controversies. JBJS 2009; 91(2) 462-273.
- Garrett. WE, Krasinski KL, MD, Commentary and Perspective on “Acute Patellar Dislocation in Children and Adolescents: A Randomized Clinical Trial” by Palmu et al. eJBJS 2008; 90:463-70.
Fat Embolism Syndrome: Complication of an Isolated Tibia-Fibula Fracture, Podium Presentation, Atlantic Coast Conference Team Physicians Meeting, 2009
Accuracy of a Cylindrical Radiographic Marker in Assessing Magnification on Total Hip Radiographs, Poster presentation at the 75th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons 2008.
- Undergraduate: Colgate University, Hamilton, NY
- Medical school: Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- Residency: Tufts-New England Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Fellowship: Duke University Sports Medicine and Shoulder Surgery, Durham, NC
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society (AOA)
- American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM)
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- Duke Piedmont Orthopedic Alumni Society
- North Carolina Medical Society (NCMS)
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Request a consultation with Dr. Krasinski now. Or, call us at 919-220-5255 any time to speak with an EmergeOrtho—Triangle Region team member.