The physicians and medical staff of EmergeOrtho-Wilmington (EO) wish to assure you that our staff and providers remain committed to taking proactive precautions for the wellbeing of our patients. EmergeOrtho is offering Telemedicine visits to help slow the spread of the virus.
EmergeOrtho’s leaders stay up-to-date with current COVID-19 resources such as the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (NCDHHS) Task Force. Our goal is to keep our website’s information updated as it pertains to our patients, visitors, and team members.
At EmergeOrtho (EO), patients must be comfortable visiting our office and know that EO follows strict disinfection safeguards and standards. The health of our patients, visitors, and staff is the utmost priority. By taking precautionary measures, it is our goal to maintain the patient’s safety while providing the highest level of care, which include:
- Patients if you are experiencing fever, cough or shortness of breath, we request you call the office to postpone your appointment.
- We are pre-screening patients prior to office visits.
- All locations are screening all patients and visitors upon arrival.
- All employees and providers are required to wear masks.
- Patients are required to wear a mask in our offices for the duration of the visit.
- Visitors are not allowed in clinic unless the patient is a minor or is in need of personal assistance.
- Implementing social distancing throughout the building.
- Postponing appointments for those who may have an increased likelihood of being exposed to the virus or those who have had contact with potentially exposed people.
- Increasing the number of hand hygiene stations across all our locations
We recommend these trusted resources for the latest information on COVID-19:
North Carolina COVID-19 Hotline: 866-462-3821 (open 24 hours, seven days a week)