Pain, swelling, and stiffness in the foot and ankle can indicate a condition in need of treatment. Yet, busy schedules and not knowing where to go can tempt many people to delay getting help. Early intervention, however, is important to achieving a full and healthy recovery. At EmergeOrtho—Triangle Region, we have an entire team of specialty-trained, board-certified ankle and foot doctors. We offer several Triangle Area locations that offer the expertise and convenience you need.
As the preferred choice for subspecialty orthopedic foot and ankle care, our North Carolina Foot and Ankle Specialists help ensure that our patients Emerge Stronger. Healthier. Better.
North Carolina’s Premier, Highly-Skilled Foot Care Specialists
As part of their commitment to diagnosing and treating a wide variety of injuries and conditions, our foot and ankle doctors are able to address the following:
- Achilles tendinitis
- Acute & chronic infections of the foot/ankle
- Adult acquired flatfoot deformity
- Ankle arthritis
- Ankle instability
- Ankle sprain
- Arthritic conditions (osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, gouty arthritis, etc.)
- Broken ankle
- Cavovarus foot deformity
- Charcot arthropathy and reconstruction
- Excision Morton’s (interdigital) Neuroma
- Flat foot
- Forefoot deformities
- Hammer toe
- Plantar fasciitis
- Reconstruction of chronic sprained ankles
- Repair of tendon problems about the ankle
- Skin lesions/masses
- Soft tissue masses/cysts of the foot and ankle
- Toenail pathology/problems (ingrown toenails, infected, painful, etc.)
- Torn or ruptured Achilles
To treat the injuries and conditions listed above, our foot and ankle specialists utilize multidisciplinary treatment approaches. In the event that conservative methods are unable to address a condition, our foot and ankle surgeons routinely perform innovative, and often minimally-invasive, surgical techniques.
Whether you experience flat feet, heel spurs, or another type of foot and ankle injury, our foot doctors are ready to provide you with the elite-grade, patient-centered care you deserve.
Simply fill out the form to schedule an appointment with a board-certified EmergeOrtho—Triangle Region foot specialist.