The Foot and Ankle Team at EmergeOrtho—Triangle Region Is Equipped with the Resources, Treatment Options, and Expertise Needed to Get You Back on Your Feet.
Patients with a wide range of conditions have access to a full spectrum of advanced treatments and comprehensive care at EmergeOrtho. These span from non-operative therapies to the most cutting-edge surgical methods.
We specialize in providing targeted foot treatments including for the following conditions:
- Hallus rigidus (great toe stiffness and arthritis)
- Hallux valgus (bunions)
- Foot fractures and sprains
- Small toe deformities such as hammertoes and clawtoes
- Morton’s (interdigital) neuroma
Ankle patients, meanwhile, have access to treatments for problems such as:
- Acute and chronic ankle sprains and instability
- Achilles tendon ruptures and tendonitis
- Painful flat feet (“pes planus”) and posterior tibial tendon dysfunction
- Peroneal tendon tears and tendonitis
- Ankle and hindfoot fractures
We also specialize in conservative non-surgical care, our expert orthopedic surgeons may suggest the following:
- Anti-inflammatory medication
- Orthotics and shoe modifications
- Physical therapy
Through a rigorous, attentive diagnostic process, the EmergeOrtho-Triangle Region foot and ankle will determine which treatment option is best for you. During this diagnostic process, our specialists will inquire about your relevant medical history, examine your feet, legs, shoes, and gait; when needed, MRI, CT scans, ultrasounds, and nerve tests may also be obtained.
Whichever method is prescribed, you will approach treatment with the assurance, confidence, and (most importantly) results that come with being treated by board-certified and specialty-trained orthopedic physicians.
Please take a moment to fill out the form to the right to schedule an appointment with one of our specialists! Emerge Stronger. Healthier. Better.